Online cultural activities: discover the program!
Gastronomy, Paris, sport, literature, humour… immerse yourself in francophone cultures all through the week and practice your French thanks to our virtual cultural activities!
Stay tuned: every week, new activities are planned especially for you to enjoy in the comfort of your living room!
Watch out! From now on the Alliance Cafés will be held at 4.30pm!
OUR NEXT RENDEZ-VOUS:
- Monday, June 29th, 4.30pm - Club Lecture - Travel with poetry
We have selected for you 5 poems that will make you travel. Feel free to join us even if you haven’t read them, we would be thrilled to hear about your latest literary discoveries! You can find the poems in the Activités Culturelles classroom on Apolearn, or receive them by e-mail once you’ve registered to the activity.
- Thursday, July 2nd, 4.30pm: Alliance Café - Q&A!
You are invited to a very special Alliance Café… The teams of Alliance française de Paris will be at your disposal to answer any questions you have never dared ask about France and French people!
- Saturday, July 4th, 7pm: Online literary event “Je viens de loin, j’écris en français” with Kim Thúy
For the last edition of this season, we have the pleasure of having with us Kim Thúy, a Quebec writer from Vietnamese origins, and words lover. Live from Quebec, KimThúy will talk to us about her novels on Vietnam, Quebec, travels, love, life. Embark on a new journey to meet yet another author who chose to write in French! Register now by clicking here.
How to join us on Alliance Cafés:
- Are you students at Alliance française de Paris ? Join us thanks to the link posted in the Alliance Café classroom on Apolearn.
- You are a former student of our Alliance or can’t find the classroom on Apolearn? Click here.